Chapter 21 of the text book listed. I need the same kind of paper for A Very Old Man with Enormous Wing (1968) by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
What “type” of character are you analyzing? How are language and the style/tone of the story used to formulate the character? Is the story reflective of the character, or the character of the story? How would a reader from another country or culture potential draw different conclusions about the characters in these stories? Your response should be 3-4 pages.
For a successful paper:
- Have a strong thesis statement at the end of your introduction paragraph.
- Use a “hook” in the introduction paragraph to grab your readers’ attention.
- Use specific textual support from the short story in the body of your paper.
- Finish with a strong conclusion that summarizes your main points, restates the thesis in some way, and possibly returns to the initial “hook.”
- Proofread for errors in spelling, grammar, and writing mechanics. Vary sentence structure and sentence length to add interest.
- Follow APA guidelines with regard to font style, size, margins, and spacing. For specific information, go to the.
- Use APA when citing the text; include a reference page citation at the end of the paper for the short story in the anthology.