Write: For this discussion you will
- Explain what it means to be ethical as it relates to personal, academic, and professional growth.
- Provide at least one ethical dilemma you have encountered and describe how the issue was resolved.
- Describe how your general education courses influenced your ethical values.
- Explain why a college-educated person might have different duties to society than someone not as educated.
- Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references.
- Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.
Articles to assist with assignment
Widdows, H. (2011). What is global ethics? In Global ethics: An introduction (pp. 1-18). Durham, GBR: Acumen. Retrieved from http://site.ebrary.com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/lib/ashford/detail.action?docID=10553876
Gampel, E. H. (2010). A framework for reasoning about ethical issues. Retrieved from http://www.academia.edu/4323854/A_Framework_for_Reasoning_about_Ethical_Issues