Evaluate arguments 6, 14, 16, 18, and 19 and select the one that you would feel most comfortable using when trying to convince an open-minded non-believer in the existence of God.
Write an essay analyzing your argument. Be sure to take into account of the following guidelines:
- State the argument in your own words.
- Explain the argument’s strengths
- Explain (two) of the argument’s weaknesses (you should consider another reliable Internet source when addressing the weaknesses).
- Explain which attributes of God are supported by the argument. For example, “Is the God proven to exist actually a personal God?”
- Explain how you think that the argument might affect your non-believer intellectually and emotionally.
Your essay should be 400-500 words in length.