‘The Other Side of Immigration’ Questions
1. What does one speaker in the film mean by migration is not the problem? Do most Mexican immigrants want to stay in the US?
2. Describe how undocumented immigrants create a fantasy for those Mexicans planning to immigrate.
3. How does NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) play a part in the rural Mexicans’ inability to make a living? Be specific.
4. What is the significance of government not providing subsidies or revealing funding opportunities to the agricultural/pastoral communities?
5. Name two solutions to reducing undocumented immigration that were mentioned in the film. How would they work?
These questions are from “the other side of immigration” movie about mexican immigration you can google it and i want the answers to be related to the topic.