We started this course by considering that everyone is a theologian because everyone has thoughts about God. We considered how we form our thoughts of who God is and what God does. In Module/Week 1 of the course you were also asked to write an essay on 2 specific prompts:
1. When you hear the word, theology, what comes to your mind?
2. Besides a passing grade, what do you hope to get out of this course over the next eight modules/weeks?
For this module/week, you will be asked to write a 250–300-word essay answering the following 2 prompts:
1. How has your view of theology changed over the past eight modules/weeks? (125–150 words)
2. How have you been able to put into practice the principles you learned from the course? (125–150 words)
MAKE TWO RESPONSE POSTS RANDOMLY I WILL PICK TWO STUDENT TO ASSIGN THEM TO
choose 1 of the following worldviews (Secular Humanism, Buddhism, Hinduism, or Islam) and answer the following questions (250–500 words). These questions are to be answered in separate paragraphs.
- What practical steps could be taken to build a relationship with a follower of this worldview who might be a co-worker, neighbor, etc.?
- What barriers/hindrances would exist with presenting the Christian gospel to a person from this worldview?
- What personal challenges might you have with presenting the gospel?
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
Review your classmates’ threads.
- Your replies to at least 2 other classmates’ threads must be 150–300 words each
- Your replies must include:
- 2 positive comments or observation about the post
- 2 suggestions or thoughts that you would add to their post.